ICC Bacoor student Micah Sambajon won the ICC 2017 Business Plan Competition held last March 11, 2017 at ICC Alabang. Twenty four (24) students representing ICC’s six (6) branches participated in the event. There are no graduating business management/entrepreneurship students from ICC Rosario, ICC GMA, ICC Dasmarinas, ICC Gov. Drive, ICC Salawag & ICC Trece. Micah Sambajon of ICC Bacoor won the competition after presenting her business plan for her “MaiAmazing Laundry” business. ICC Alabang student Freddie Guarin won second place for his “Guarin’s Tutorial” business. ICC Imus students Cyrill Malasaga, Zinesa Anonuevo & Noli Angelo Notorio won third place for their “Buff Me Up Gym” business.
The following students likewise presented their business plans:
1. “Tailoring SportsWear” business of Thalia Zaika Sarzuela, Giselle Javate, Julie Ann Antong, Jelian Latayada & Merry Rose Estel from ICC Carmona.
2. “Gorgeous Nail Salon” business of Florence Berana, Teodora Calilung & Rochelle Romero from ICC Imus.
3. “Hendrix Angels Beauty Salon” business of Riza Mait, Myra Langgam, Julie Ann Alturas & Angeli Saquilayan from ICC Imus.
4. “Gina’s Laundry Shop” business of Gina Crisostomo from ICC Imus.
5. “Bessy Cure” business of Flordeliza Sarita from ICC Las Pinas.
6. “I Love Foot Spa” business of Lissette Buccahi, Novie Ann Gabuzo, Dorie Rose Chavez, Chely Delos Reyes & Jamalia Marohom from ICC Silang.
The ICC Business Plan Competition is a comprehensive platform that helps student entrepreneurs develop and launch their businesses. It provides a network for brainstorming, feedback and future business opportunities. Participating teams develop their ideas with guidance from their subject instructors who serve as mentors and judges. The annual “ICC Business Plan” competition is a graduation requirement for ICC students taking up 2 year Business Management/Entrepreneurship (BME).